Fear vs. Courage

Ok, so I'm posting again... but once I really start at Lulu and am not at a desk all day... everyday... all
the time... I'm not sure how often I'll post.

I wanted to talk about Courage and changes.

Sept is the month that my life always seems to go a little crazy. Of course it started when my mom passed away... the next year I lost my ex (which is now totally ok but it seemed to start the pattern...) and then the year after that I had a huge falling out with my family. My ex pointed out to me that I was following this pattern in Sept. I told myself I wouldn't let Sept mess with things. Thank God my current partner sees that I am just trying my best this month and that everything I say is just out of fear.

So, going on that path of changes, here is sept... a week before my birthday I will be leaving a job that has served me well in the time I've been here. It allowed me to finish school, learn more about social media and pushed me to go after my goals. I will be leaving a lot of people that I care about whole-heartedly (Yo, is that a word?!) but I get to move on to something I feel like will truely be the end all for me. (well not totally end all, but beginning of creating my future)

Courage is so many things, and I learned so many ideas about courage through some of the teachings at Lulu, but basically courage is doing more than you fear. Being Beyond Fear.  Before all these changes started I truely feared the unknown the changes that were coming... now that they are happening I'm so excited, I know that the possibility is so great. Scary as EFF but GREAT none the less.

So I guess that's what I wanted to say... don't sit in the blah and sit in the present and allow yourself to get stale because you are scared of anything. I've always been a scaredy cat... it sucks.

First time I did barbells for boobs FOREVER AGO
Now I just need to bring this courage to crossfit... ugh I feel like I'm failing so much because I'm so scared of failing. So I don't achieve as much as I know I can. I have a competition coming up in almost a month... I need to work so much harder to really bring that... If you want to help raise money for Mammograms hit up this link...
 Barbells for Boobs... I will be doing this this year instead of running the SBTF 5k. It feels more like an honor to my mom.She loved seeing me compete and HATED runs


Comments