Hey loves... look at me 3xs in 2 days... We'll see if once I'm not at a computer I can keep this up...
Anyways,
The Bold Type
Has anyone watched this?! I became obsessed... I watched it all in 2 days.
In case you didn't know, I'm obsessed with fashion (Going to mix fashion and fitness at Lulu so duh.), this show has the BEST fashion. Also really great story lines, Kat and Adena... Jane and her mom (I watched that episode this morning and attempted to not cry my eyes out...) and all the mixed race, mixed religion dating. Also it is in NYC... you know me? You know my love for NY. GAH.
But most importantly, the Makeup, the Fashion... the Kat... Her fashion is my fave. I even asked my babe to help me with some of it... i.e. sew up an xxl men's shirt for me. I need Makeup help and fahion help to do all this.
Makeup: I love makeup so much, but I was raised by a damn hippie who never wore makeup... I didn't even own my own makeup until I went to college. I could barely straighten my hair... I still can't, but I was never taught any of those things. But I wanted to be a model (Yea I'm 5'2+ and am THICK, but a girl can dream) because I love fashion and makeup so much... I also write and do social media so my love for Kat was quick in this show... Below I've posted my favs. Anyone else obessed? Who's your fav? What story line are you most looking forward to developing next season? Can you help me with my fashion...
 |
I've never been a fan of camo pants, but these give me life. |
 |
| Not from the Show, but I need it. |
 |
| Ky is making me a shirt like Kat's but let's cover the belly some. |
 |
| Oh Adena, I love these pants. |
 |
anyone else obsessed with wornontv.com Also I want these shorts in pnats... with that top |
 |
| Kat... Always. Just assume that. |
 |
| the back of this was to die for. |
 |
| again... Just give me Kat's like 10,000$ costuming |
 |
| So according to wornontv.com this was altered... I need it. Like this but not those shoes. |
 |
| This. |
Comments
Post a Comment